Kamis, 04 Oktober 2018

My Qur'an: Jannāt ʿAdni


Kurang paham nama tanaman ini. Yang jelas, musim kemarau dia tetap tumbuh, sedang yang lain kering. Tapi kalau ditaruh ke polybag akan mati jika tak rajin disiram.


QS 19:30
[JESUS] said, "Indeed, I am the servant of Allah . He has given me the Scripture and made me a prophet.
NOTE: Islam is Universal.

QS 19:32
Tentang berbakti kepada Ibu.

And [made me] dutiful to my mother, and He has not made me a wretched tyrant.

dan berbakti kepada ibuku, dan Dia tidak menjadikan aku seorang yang sombong lagi celaka.

-----

QS 19:61
Tentang surga Eden.
[Therein are] gardens of perpetual residence which the Most Merciful has promised His servants in the unseen. Indeed, His promise has ever been coming.

Tafsir Surat Maryam Ayat 61 - 70 dan Terjemahannya

The term JANNĀT ʿADNI ("Gardens of Eden" or "Gardens of Perpetual Residence") is used in the Qur'an for the destination of the righteous.

-----