Minggu, 27 Mei 2018

Don’t Breathe (2016)



ROCKY's dream of moving to California with her little sister, Diddy, to escape their abusive mother and her alcoholic boyfriend. @wikipedia



ALEX is Rocky’s friend.



MONEY is the one who have info about 300,000 USD in Norman’s house. I guess, he is arrogant.


NORMAN NORDSTROM is a blind man and Former U.S. Army veteran. Living in an abandoned Detroit neighborhood has 300,000 USD in cash in his house.

Rocky, Alex, and Money approach the house to get 300,000 USD, but the noise wakes up the Blind Man.

1. Robbery Gone Wrong

Blind Man kills Money.


2. The Secret in The Basement
In this clip, there’s CINDY ROBERTS who  killed Norman’s daughter in a car accident. Norman kidnap Cindy to give him a new child. I like this character, cause “no dialogue”. And I love this plot cause “logic”, its make Norman taste like “not villain”.

3. Blind Man with a Gun

4. Lights Out
How they visualize dark scene, its unique.

5. a Way Out
6. a Thief’s End

7. a Fair Exchange
Cindy took my child away from me. I thought it's only fair that she give me a new one. She was pregnant with my baby. You killed 'em both. Or they would be alive if you hadn't broken into my home. You have to be held accountable… (Norman to Rocky) @getFANDOM

8. The Turkey Buster
NOTE: This is unique scene. Surprise, cause its unpredictable for me.

9. Trapped in a Car
Good scene to make dramatic.

10. Rocky’s Revenge

-----