Selasa, 16 Agustus 2016

Inspiration, Happiness & Hearty as a Keywords


Sometime I watch films, sometime I watch movie CLIPS, sometime I only watch movie trailers. Make me ask to myself, why do I doing this? Maybe this is about my education before (Cinema and Economy) or something deep inside of me who I can’t understand. But this time, I interest with keyword “Inspiration”. This make me feel comfort as a person. I mean, I’m not big guy who can touch their dream with one click. I just a man from this village.

imdb

This is my note about movie with that keyword “Inspiration”. First, I want to flashback of my life after watch this movie trailer, title is “Atlantic.”. I’m not watch this movie yet, I just watch the trailer in this link...

ATLANTIC Trailer | Festival 2014 - YouTube

Maybe two years ago (first time) I watch this trailer, make me feeling different as a person who trap with “my worry”. Yeah, that’s trailer inspire me to understand about one character from that movie. This is not (only) about surf’s life, but about human and his dream. I learn something from this trailer, learn about me and universe. My conclusion about this trailer is... There is no impossible.

Link

Another note is about keyword “happiness” from movie “The Pursuit of Happyness”. First I watch this movie (maybe) from long time ago, I don’t remember actually. But when I watch again in this few days, this movie make me understand about what “the moment” is. Yeah, happiness is about “a little bit moment” in our life. Only ourself (as an individual) can feel what happiness is, not the others. Happiness is not about interpretation, its about feeling. Sometime we don’t recognize, what time happiness come to our life. Its just come, and we understand that, after the moment is gone. Yeah, that’s the meaning of happiness which I learn from that movie. I agree with this term, because we can talk about happiness after we ever feel it.

wikipedia

Another note is about keyword “Hearty”. Yeah, I remember in year 2000, I watch this movie in television and cry in ending scene. You can watch the CLIPS from this link...


The scene make me cry is... When Babe can lead the sheeps in that contest. This is very naive and hearty for me. I dunno, maybe my mind define if that creature only pig. Yeah, maybe like that. And now I remember when I learn about dramatic scene from Tim Dirk’s page, compare with scene people ”muted” while Babe making action in that field. This make me learn about keyword “hearty”.

Inspiration, Happiness and Hearty. That three keywords make me healing myself from my worry.


(Gelumbang, South Sumatra, Indonesia / 16 August 2016)